Saturday 12 July 2008

Dying...

I am dying!

I have read 'The Duke And I' and 'The Viscount Who Loved Me' by Julia Quinn, and am desperate to read the rest of her eight-book Bridgerton series. However, although I have the next three books (sat on my bookcase, tempting me...), I am currently reading:
  1. The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice
  2. Everyone Worth Knowing by Lauren Weisberger
  3. The Rose Revived by Katie Fforde
  4. Seeing Stars by Christina Jones
Plus I only finished 'Guilty Pleasures', the first Anita Blake book, this morning. And I have to read 'The Russian Concubine' by Kate Furnivall before Tuesday, as it is due back at the library. I have also been trying to finish reading all of Austen.

I have promised myself I won't indulge my need for more Julia Quinn until I have read 'The Russian Concubine', finished 'The Vampire Lestat' and got back into Austen on a serious level.

This is hard.

No comments: